- Support students in using Te reo outside the classroom
- Support families who would like to learn, but are unable to commit to the classes or noho marae
- Get more Te reo awareness and interaction in the community
- Continue the dialogue of the importance of our National language
- Empower our iwi, hapū whānau and Community to build capacity to support our Marae
Keeping it Reo Director Gareth Kahui is dedicated to supporting Te reo in the Community.
Currently working for Te Wānanga o Aotearoa & Taranaki Community Education.
With a family of four Gareth is passionate in creating
comfortability in Te reo for all ages and all walks of life
- Teach basic sentences and
- Teach karakia/mihi/waiata
- Share Tikanga – customs
- Promote/create events that
enhance and support Te reo
- Transform environments to
Te reo designated spaces
- Facilitate activities based on your interests
Gareth Kahui from Keeping it Reo has a weekly show on Access Radio.
Kia ora ra e te iwi. Tune in as we explore our language, its up and downs and people sharing their insights, not just on the language but in general everyday life.
An organic show, growing our awareness of language through perpetuating the dialogue of its value and importance in our Communities . Nau mai ee